CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Chocolate for the Summer

Although I have already blogged on about seasonal chocolates, I think a chocolate without something behind is incomplete. This time I will let you decide on a perfect combination of chocolate for the summer and a summer heat reliever. The personal list that have here is all worth a try, and superb cooler.


No. 1 Smooth Cocoa with Ice and Buttery Biscuit in Chocolate Fillings.

I really like smooth cocoa, but lately Banana Frost was my indulgence. What is so amazing about cocoa is its stingy odor when it reaches your nostril. It should be topped with smooth cream and chocolate globules or shredded chocolates. I wont specifically recommend any butter biscuit since you can make it personally. Its up to your taste, and the available resources you have. Again don't think that making your chocolate summer would not be successful with a very simple, fun and inexpensive chocolate delights.








No. 2 Chocolate French Toast with Cappucino Cooler

The first time I tried french toast was superb food discovery. A friend of mine introduced like 2 years ago and I have been experimenting on it based on the available ingredients I have at home. When a chocolate package from my cousin arrived, I've tried filling it with chocolate and coated it with rich milk. It turned out to be extravagant.







Cappucino cooler has also been my favorite when I gone to coffee shop and chocolate bars. If you do it yourself, I recommend to sprinkle it with ground cinnamon to add up woody spell and of course the ever famous cinnamon taste. Do not forget as well the ice cream, vanilla will certainly do









No. 3 Chocolate Muffin and Malted Root Beer



Summer with a very cold beer is a relief. Added with vanilla ice cream and malted milk and syrup is even more. Try this one, its also easy but superb in taste.












My uncle cooked us this Muffin with granulated chocolates all over it. This really tasted good. This also best coupled with the malted root beer when I tried it at home. Best consume during warm night while looking at the starry sky and while listening jazz tempo or even your favorite summer music playlist.

0 comments:

 
Custom Search