CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ISO Chocolate Café

Over the past months, I have been bombarded with hundreds of literature to read related to ISO (International Organization for Standardization0). Since I am new in this endeavor, I have to make sure that I am able to keep up with the job requirements. I also expect much for myself because I believe that there is nothing I can not do unless I don not like doing it. I love my job, and I knew that bright future is up ahead of me in this journey.

As a consequence of my zest to learn, I came across with this site originally called The ISO CAfe but I had loved to call it my own with a taste of chocolate "The ISO Chocolate Cafe". This site offers a wide range of topics for you to learn if your into this job. But of course, anyone is welcome!

Here is the site!

0 comments:

 
Custom Search