CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It is Called Chocolate Love

I dedicate this article to someone whom I truly chocolatey love. I hope that you will read this on your birthday.


Chocolate Love is a personal term given when I found out that after all of being in the state of loving, in return I was able to taste the bitter taste of fate of not being loved back, and because of that experience I have learned to be more passionate and in control of desires. Being unrewarded is a remorse feeling for some, but I found new meaning to it. Being unrewarded is an invitation to examine owns life, being unrewarded means that there exist loopholes of why can’t a person be just accepted of his investment. In this case, it is an investment of respect, of caring, of responsibility and of LOVE.


To you whom I will continue loving for as long as my heart and soul still want that state, I will accept this Chocolate Love that is regrettable for others. I love you because I saw best of me in you, I love you because I can feel that I can endure test of life when I am with you, I love you because I find refuge being with you. This love will continue, but I know that it can get tired too.


I will wait for that right time when you are ready for my investment. When that happens, it must be one happiest moment. But, I just hope that my love can wait. If it happens that my love ceases to love you, then I must thank the moment I had that feeling, I must thank that I was able to endure Chocolate Love, I must thank that once in my life I found one who has brought the best in me. I will continue to love you but in the Chocolate World of Love, and I will cherish you forever. I will reminisce the days that you made me better and complete.

I know that it would take time to free myself from this state; it is because my love for you still gets stronger.


I wrote this article not because I want you to feel pity on me. I wrote this because on your birthday I will find milks and sweeteners to make bitter taste chocolate into a lustful munchies.

0 comments:

 
Custom Search